Application Assistance Services
Program Ends June 30, 2020
Additional Funding Rounds
Apply Now to be First in Line
FREE CONFIDENTIAL CASE EVALUATION
Bankruptcy can provide a fresh financial start and allow you to take your life back from creditors and debt.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Offer is ONLY for New Paycheck Protection Program Loans, Not Any Other SBA Loan Already applied? Please contact your bank.
It’s not too late – we’re here to help ensure you have the tools to protect your business.
If you missed the first round funding, we suggest applying as soon as possible to be first in line for subsequent rounds of funding as applications are approved on a first-come first-serve basis. We suggest you complete the application and forms and submit back to my law firm as soon as possible.
On March 31, 2020, the U.S. Department of the Treasury issued additional guidance to small businesses seeking loans under the Paycheck Protection Program of the recently enacted Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”).
This Program allocated $349 billion in government-backed forgivable loans to small businesses.
Loan Program Details
All loan terms are the same for all applicants
- Term: 2 years
- Interest Rate: 0.50% fixed
- Payments: Loan payments are deferred for 6 months, however, interest is accrued during this period
- Collateral: No collateral or personal guarantee requirements
Who is eligible?
- All businesses with 500 or fewer employees (including nonprofits, veterans organizations, Tribal business concerns, sole proprietorships, self-employed individuals, and independent contractors).
Loan Forgiveness Qualifications:
- Proceeds must be used to cover payroll costs, and most mortgage interest, rent and utility costs over an 8-week period after the loan is created to be forgiven.
- Employee and compensation levels must be maintained
- You will owe money when your loan is due if loan is used for any other costs or if staffing and payroll levels are not maintained.
Charles Pope has over 25 years of experience helping individuals and companies file for bankruptcy. His background knowledge in corporate, lending, and accounting make him Johnson City’s leading litigator to you file bankruptcy. He has industry qualifications in many of the sectors which are currently experiencing challenges, e.g. trucking, real estate, small businesses, and financial concerns. Whether you need help with personal or business bankruptcy, we are here to help.