The Pope Firm is an experienced commercial and bankruptcy litigator, with corporate, lending and accounting backgrounds and experience in workouts and restructuring. We have industry qualifications in many of the sectors which are currently experiencing challenges, e.g., trucking, real estate, small businesses, and financial concerns.
Contact Us Today
- Debtor representation in Bankruptcy, primarily Chapter 11 reorganization of individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other entities.
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy, including providing litigation services in prosecuting preference and fraudulent conveyance claims of the bankruptcy estate.
- Counsel to bankruptcy trustees to recover fraudulent and preferential transfers, and other specialized bankruptcy and financial issues.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans, loan documentation, and development of shareholder and enterprise values.
- Representation of partnership interests in dissolution or disputes, shareholder litigation, and other corporate governance matters.
- Restricted engagements as special litigation counsel to assist members of the legal profession in effectively representing their clients.
- Representation of businesses and lenders in state court collection actions, suits on promissory notes, accounts receivables, foreclosure actions, garnishments and other creditor remedy proceedings.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition of assets from insolvent enterprises or bankruptcy trustees.
- Legal representation, counseling, contract formation for the purchase, sale, or exchange of ongoing businesses, or commercial, residential, and development properties.